NAVAIRSYSCOM AIR-6.0 CLIOJanuary 13, 2022
FEMA NEMBAJanuary 13, 2022
Train law enforcement officers/agents on human effectiveness and positive psychology
- Provided training and instruction for law enforcement leadership that focused on human effectiveness and positive psychology that provided the basis for personal and cultural transformation.
- Provided training material to participants, facilitation kits, and participant kits for approximal 31 classes annually.
- Training consisted of at least five of the Six Pillars of Health:
- Physical Health: Important to overall well-being; it relates to how well someone can move and manage their physical body to meet daily demands.
- Psychological Health: Mental health is a state of well-being in which the individual realizes their abilities, copes with the normal stresses of life, works productively and fruitfully, and contributes to their community.
- Mood and Spiritual Health: A person with good moral and spiritual health feels a sense of purpose in life and duty to ensure their actions are ethical.
- Societal Health: Good societal health revolves around forming satisfying relationships with others within family, work, and community.
- Financial Health: Personal finances and all financial decisions impact other areas of life and directly impact physical and emotional health.
- Professional Health: Embodies when a person feels their work and work environment gives them meaning and supports the health, safety, and well-being of employees.