United States Secret ServiceJanuary 13, 2022
North Atlantic Treaty OrganizationJanuary 13, 2022
Provided National Emergency Management Basic Academy (NEMBA) courses nationwide and developed a national resource of professional emergency managers in support of the National Preparedness System.
- Maintained instructor selection, training, and qualification and evaluation program to include candidate identification, teaching methods training, development of performance evaluation criteria, assessment measures, and delivery of evaluations and training plans that meet the standards set forth by the Emergency Management Institute (EMI).
- Provided ongoing evaluation of instructor performance in the training courses to ensure that instructors teach to course objectives, use appropriate language, and demonstrate sensitivity to federal civil rights laws such as Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as well as implementing Department Homeland Security (DHS) regulations and directives.
- Provided travel support, including reserving lodging requirements, ensuring instructors followed federal travel regulations, and creating instructor travel proposals.
- Revised the FEMA E/L0102 course content to the current environment and threats that Emergency Managers need to prepare for and address in the present day and future.
- Updated and enhanced each course with sound learning objectives, current content, resources (updated hyperlinks), new course animated videos, knowledge check, and test bank questions.