FEMA NEMBAJanuary 13, 2022
Assisted Decision Making SMEJanuary 13, 2022
Provided education and training support in the areas of online learning and technology, innovative curriculum development, and research to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)
- Supported the delivery of services to NATO using Microsoft Teams and SharePoint as tools for both Instructional and Project Management for reporting, timelines, costs, and deliverables available in real-time to NATO leadership.
- Provided project management, strategic advice, research, conference planning, and on- and off-site instructional development and LMS services.
- Applied project management principles to provide On- and Off-Site Project and Instructional Management support.
- Provided strategic consulting, customization, conversion, and revision of courses, research, and rapid prototyping of innovative learning solutions.
- Used a variety of approaches for developing VR/AR applications such as Vuforia or Atheer AiR, coupled with content delivery platforms such as Unity3D or Unreal engine.
- Created 3D virtual simulations that include intelligent tutor and avatar-driven performance-assessments-based education.