To support the development of Career Pathing and Succession Planning Tools
- Supported the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Air Traffic Organization (ATO) as they cataloged their succession planning process and designed a web-based application to streamline and contain the process.
- Created a process for users to receive customized developmental recommendations including training options based on user position selections and competency ratings.
- Designed a cloud-based software platform that facilitated accessibility to federal data on key occupations, such as Human Resources, Information Technology, etc.
- Allowed users to:
- View typical career paths related to their position
- Learn about how to prepare for specific career transitions
- Build a customized career progression plan that suits their goals and interests
- Brandon Hall
- Training Officer’s Consortium Innovation Award
- Hermes Platinum Award