To design and develop a new competency-based human resources assessment
- Developed two operational forms with five to 12 domestic versions, with embedded field test items and one international version.
- Managed the development of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) exam, including:
- Creating the exam specifications
- Contributing to policy decisions
- Overseeing item development
- Developing and maintaining the item bank
- Developing materials
- Facilitating standard-setting meetings
- Designing and preparing score reports
- Designed and facilitated item-writer training and managed the item-review process, collaborating with SMEs and the client to conduct quality item reviews and facilitate Situational Judgment Test (SJT) scoring validation meetings.