Health Resources & Services AdministrationDecember 15, 2021
Defense Civilian Personnel Advisory ServiceDecember 15, 2021
Provided comprehensive support services for learning and development for Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) Integrated Learning and Development Program (ILDP)
- Designed, developed, and implemented the career development program for individual contributors to promote their professionalism and enhance their general ability to perform their duties.
- Organized and provided 15-20 professional development trainings per month to WMATA employees using commercial off the shelf (COTS) courses.
- Supported the design, development, and implementation of programs for WMATA leaders under the Early Leaders Program and Mid-level Leaders Program.
- Designed, developed, and implement WBTs to address mass training needs.
- Analyzed the WMATA training needs and aligned them to the Metro Leadership Framework to draft a TDP to guide learning and development activities at Metro.