To establish a new standard for delivering training to soldiers via a Virtual Reality (VR) 3D environment
- Developed a series of mobile applications allow the Patriot Missile Crews to be immersed in a first-person view of a 3D environment of the vehicle in which they practice running through the correct procedures using mobile devices.
- Support U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command’s (TRADOC) Army Learning Concept and the TRADOC Capabilities Manager (TCM) Army Distributed Learning Program.
- Produced a series of Crew Drill Applications on mobile devices for the Army Capabilities Integration Center to support TRADOC’s Army Learning Concept and the TCM Army Distributed Learning Program.
- Filmed each crew drill on location and incorporated the videos into the apps and act as a bridge between operational and institutional training.
- Industry awards:
- Hermes Creative Platinum Award
- Omni Silver Award
- Davey Silver Award
- MarCom Platinum Award
- Finalist, I/ITSEC 2011 Serious Games