To establish new tools for career pathing and succession management for the Public Works Emergency Management Training Series
- Developed a Comprehensive Career Pathing Tool.
- Established the Federal Emergency Management Agencies (FEMA) first Succession Management Tool.
- C² Technologies and the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s Emergency Management Institute have partnered with the American Public Works Association to develop a training series to meet a critical role they play in emergency management.
- The Public Works Emergency Management Training Series consists of four separate courses presented in a web-based, independent study format.
- The following courses focus on Public Works’ involvement in major emergency management activities: emergency planning, damage assessment, and recovery.