Graphic ArtistDecember 7, 2017
Program ManagerDecember 19, 2017
Minimum Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Job Location : Nationwide
C² Technologies is hiring full time and part time instructors with experience teaching audiences of 20 to 100 students using adult learning methodologies in following areas:
- Risk Management
- Industrial Security
- Professional Military Education (PME)
- Budget and Financial Management
- Federal Acquisitions
- Contract Management
- Writing and Communications
- Human Resources
Instructional requirements may be for all levels of training and academic rigor up to the graduate level. Instructors may work in traditional classroom settings, or may support instruction in distance learning environments. Instructors should be familiar with using Learning Management Systems (e.g. Blackboard, Moodle, Canvas) and should be familiar with instructional systems design principles.
- Demonstrated experience may be substituted for an academic degree in some instances of instruction. A Bachelor’s degree in a related field is desired; some instructor positions require Master’s or PhD credentials.
- Instructors should have a minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience in their respective field; all experience levels are encouraged to apply as our needs are encompass a wide range of instructional requirements.
- Some positions require active Secret or TS/SCI security clearances. Candidates with active clearances are strongly encouraged to apply.
C2 Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability, or protected veteran status.