InstructorDecember 7, 2017
Translator/LinguistDecember 19, 2017
Minimum Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Job Location : DC Metro Area
The Program Manager manages and monitors complex and/or large projects as assigned. Responsible for the performance and completion of assigned projects. Responsible for establishing, monitoring, and controlling project costs, schedules, and quality of products and services. Prepares the project’s management plan or technical work plan, schedule, and budget. Prepares staffing plan (assigns type or types of employee needed for various tasks) for assigned projects in coordination with resource management function.
- Leads and manages project teams through the Project Management life cycle (initiating, planning, executing, controlling and monitoring, closing) to meet budget, schedule, and quality expectations
- Proactively manages project dependencies, risks and issues, to include effectively briefing critical items to management and clients in support of decision requests.
- Solves technical, administrative and managerial issues and implement plans for issues in need of critical attention.
- Responsible for financial and technical oversight of project performance
- Acts as the primary client contact on projects
- Understands various Government contract vehicles (GSA, OPM TMA)
- Keeps Division Manager informed of issues, concerns, or problems that may impact the schedule, cost, or quality of products and services
- Reports interim and final results back to Division Manager
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of experience
- Master’s Degree with 0-5 years of experience
- PhD with 0-10 years of experience
C2 Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability, or protected veteran status.