Instructional Systems DesignerNovember 21, 2017
InstructorDecember 7, 2017
Minimum Qualification : Associate’s Degree
Job Location : Vienna, VA/Newport News, VA/Oklahoma City, OK
The Graphic Artist conceptualizes and produces graphic sketches, designs, animation, and copy layouts for multi-media and print content. Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, selects style and size of type, and arranges layout based upon available space, knowledge of layout principles, and visual design principles.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works as a member of a project team.
- Contributes significantly to the organization by sharing knowledge and experience on special projects and teams.
- Provides sales and proposal support.
- Provides technical expertise support across several projects simultaneously.
- Works on a variety of assignments on an as-needed basis.
- Associates required, Bachelors preferred.
- 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Must have 3D modeling skills, and experience with Unity a plus.
- Ability to work as a member of a web/multi-media production team.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of industry trends such as Section 508 and SCORM.
- Must have knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures of visual communications.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Creativity is required.
C2 Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability, or protected veteran status.