The Contracts Administrator will provide contractual interface with Government customers and industry partners in the preparation of written bids and proposals and administration and management of contracts. This position will provide general administration of government prime contracts subcontracts, small business plans, and pricing proposals support. The Contracts Administrator will be knowledgeable of all contract and agreement types including FFP, Cost Reimbursable, T&M, IDIQ, MAS, BPA/BOA NDA, TAs.
- Negotiates agreements with prime and/or subcontractors to include NDA, Teaming, Consulting, and Subcontract
- Conducts/supports proposal preparations; conduct negotiations; carry-out customer and supplier activities to ensure proper contractual compliance and fulfillment per company policies/procedures, legal requirements, and customer requirements
- Prepares, processes, and submits bids/proposals, specifications, status and other reports
- Advises staff of contractual matters; compiles and analyzes data/information; maintains historical information/files
- Maintains timely customer (internal and external) contacts and communications to successfully address all matters
- Coordinates with project managers and proposal team(s) on pricing and contractual inputs
- Coordinate and manage subcontractor, consultant, and vendor input into proposals
- Prepare cost proposals
- Acts as liaison between company and subcontractors. consultants, and vendors
- Maintains internal company databases with contracts data
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years’ experience in government contracting
- Knowledge of FAR, DFARS, other agency regulations and commercial practices
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint preferred
C2 Technologies is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.