The Senior Personnel Psychologist is responsible for providing technical expertise in the development and administration of testing and assessment instruments, as well as programmatic guidance and support to management and stakeholders. Typical interactions will be with management, Course Specialists, Instructional Systems Designers (ISDs), and content subject matter experts (SMEs).
- Participate in research studies to evaluate the effectiveness of existing HR systems and tools, and consult with or advise management of conclusions and recommendations.
- Apply knowledge of test theory, psychometric methodology, and statistics to research and analyze HR data related to hiring, retention, and workforce analysis.
- Design and draft revisions of policies and operating procedures as they relate to human capital initiatives for Government approval.
- Draft technical and non-technical reports, white papers, memos, and other documentation on a weekly to monthly basis.
- Advise the Government to ensure mandated laws, rules, and regulations are properly assessed for potential impact on work initiatives.
- Develop and validate personnel assessment tools for selection and/or promotion purposes.
- Provide project management support involving the resolution of complex issues, establishing and maintaining timelines, monitoring project work activities, and communicating progress and status.
- Assist in the collection and analysis of data using qualitative and quantitative strategies to draw practical conclusions and answer research questions.
- Assist in conducting meetings, workshops, trainings, and briefings related to HRR initiatives on a weekly to monthly basis.
- Master’s Degree in I/O Psychology with at least 12 years of experience OR PhD in I/O Psychology with at least 6 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills with a strong emphasis on delivering quality/timely customer service to internal/external customers
- Timeliness, accuracy, and quality of work
- Leadership, ownership, relationship management, collaboration, and teambuilding skills
C2 Technologies is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.