The Principal Subcontracts Administrator will provide contractual interface with Government customers and industry partners in the preparation of written bids and proposals and administration and management of contracts and subcontracts. This position will provide management and general administration of government prime contracts, subcontracts, small business plans, and development of pricing proposals. The Principal Subcontracts Administrator is knowledgeable of all contract and agreement types: FFP, Cost Reimbursable, T&M, IDIQ, MAS, BPA/BOA NDA, TAs.
- Negotiates agreements with prime and/or subcontractors to include NDA, Teaming, Consulting, and Subcontract
- Conducts/supports proposal preparations; conduct negotiations; carry-out customer and supplier activities to ensure proper contractual compliance and fulfillment per company policies/procedures, legal requirements, and customer requirements
- Prepares, processes, and solicits bids/proposals, specifications, status and other reports
- Advises staff of sub-contractual matters; compiles and analyzes data/information; maintains historical information/files
- Maintains timely customer (internal and external) contacts and communications to successfully address all matters
- Monitors and implements changes in government contract regulations
- Coordinates with project managers and proposal team(s) to develop pricing strategies
- Coordinate and manage subcontractor, consultant, and vendor input into proposals
- Support subcontract proposal
- Establishes and maintains contact with subcontractors to ensure the smooth working of the contract awarding process
- Acts as liaison between company and subcontractors
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8-10 years of relevant government contract experience, including purchasing and subcontract experience in a Government Prime Contractor environment
- Familiarity with Deltek Costpoint
C2 Technologies is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.