Learning Needs AnalysisDecember 15, 2021
On-Site Instructional Development and Delivery SupportJanuary 13, 2022
Provided development and delivery of security training products, courses and services for the CDSE
- Conducted Training Needs Analysis (TNAs) to determine security competencies, training requirements, goals, learning objectives, topics, instructional strategies, media selection, and training recommendations for a specified audience.
- Developed virtual instructor-led courses to provide students multimedia content via the Collaborative Learning Environment (CLE).
- Developed asynchronous eLearning short-format courses that were packaged in software compatible with CDSE’s Learning Management System (LMS) (currently Sum Total), an open-source learning platform (such as Moodle), and the CDSE website.
- Supported the maintenance of existing courses in software compatible with CDSE’s LMS and web delivery.
- Created virtual simulations that are 3D, avatar-driven performance assessments that place the students in environments realistic to their work, include multi-level scenarios and allow students the opportunity to apply their understanding of security responsibilities in a variety of situations.