Student Management AssistantJanuary 31, 2018
Instructional Systems DesignerFebruary 5, 2018
Job Location : Montgomery, AL
- Assist Curriculum Developer and Instructor in creating new technology-delivered learning aids.
- Provide audio/visual technician service to support the faculty, staff and students of the Eaker Center Commanders’ Professional Development School.
- Determines audio/visual requirements and advises on the most effective use of products available.
- Check all presentation media for order of sequence, color coordination, alignment, sequencing of slides, etc.
- Ensure audio/visual products or services requested are in compliance with organizational and AF regulations.
- Reviews finished audio/visual products for professional appearance and ensures material is ready to be presented.
- Attend planning sessions to determine audio/visual training requirements.
- Performs dry runs with in-house and guest speakers, ensuring presentations are of the most professional quality.
- Operates & understands all assigned video equipment used for presentations.
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks in a time-compressed period, adapt to last minute changes and shifting priorities, and if needed, work extended hours or overtime.
- Knowledge and skills sufficient to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with groups and individuals affected by various presentations.
- Ability to work comfortably and effectively with military and civilian personnel of all ranks and positions, including students, faculty, staff, visiting lecturers and dignitaries.
- Skill in using computer software to include interfacing with audio/visual equipment.
- Ability to write, listen and speak clearly and succinctly. Apply expertise in conducting learning needs analyses and design and develop practical learning solutions rapidly using the latest innovations in instructor-led and virtual instructor-led online, mobile, and social learning while also supporting key technology projects to organize and delivery training content in a highly integrated and cohesive manner.
- 2 years of professional experience in technology integration/support personnel.
- Microsoft Office and Adobe experience.
- Expert in Blackboard and/or CANVAS learning management system.
- Ability to obtain government CAC.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
C2 Technologies is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.