Data AnalystJanuary 11, 2018
Tech Integration SpecialistJanuary 31, 2018
Job Location : Montgomery, AL
- Build classes, allocate quotas, register, and graduate students in the AU registration system, course and the learning content/management system as needed
- Serve as course support function to track academic progress and validate program completion.
- Coordinate with MAJCOM training requirement managers on student requirements.
- Update AU systems and SharePoint sites with course changes and student reporting instructions.
- Conduct primary regular interaction with students regarding course enrollment, school welcome, lodging, transportation, and other information.
- Coordinate local student lodging and transportation requirements as needed.
- Provide monthly statistics covering enrollments, drops and graduations to the course directors.
- Graduate the students by processing their names for insertion in military and civilian personnel data system and AU systems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe products.
- Collect, record and provide a brief summary gathered by student feedback forms.
- Provide weekly status reports and attend faculty development meetings/training.
- Assist instructors and Eaker Center faculty where needed during class execution.
- Coordinate on DV lodging and transportation requirements as needed.
- 2 years of professional experience in student management.
- Ability to obtain government CAC.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
C2 Technologies is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.