Develop interactive multimedia and other computer-based training courseware. Following instructional system design (ISD) principles and computer-based training (CBT) standards, utilize authoring language to integrate text, graphics, audio, video, and animation to design visually appealing, user-friendly, and functional courseware for government clients.
- Works as a member of courseware team.
- Collaborates with Education Technologist (ET)/Subject Matter Expert(s) (SMEs) on programming options, requirements and time frames during design.
- Analyzes, Develops and Test reusable interaction models to simulate aircraft systems.
- Assist ETs in complex course development issues.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
- Develop Level III interaction templates for student interaction and remediation.
- Analyzes, Develops and Maintains aircraft simulated panels for lesson interactivity with internal and external controls.
- Develops the course’s templates and user functions, using ActiveX controls; codes projects using Visual Basic,
- HTML, HTML 5, Java Script, DHTML, XML, Dreamweaver, Flash and other packages
- Knowledge of databases – Maintains and Updates the Version Control Log.
- Designs, Develops, Updates and Maintains new Courseware databases as needed.
- Provides technical assistance/support and troubleshooting on all courseware related problems.
- Knowledge of industry trends such as Section 508 and SCORM
- Bachelor’s degree in computer-related field or Master’s degree in MIS preferred
- MANDATORY – Current Secret security clearance, or ability to obtain Secret security clearance, and ability to obtain a US Government/Department of Defense common access card (CAC) for unescorted entry on to a government installation
- 3-5 years of programming or other computer-related experience
- 1 year experience in developing computer based instruction
- Experience with the latest web technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently
C2 Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability, or protected veteran status.