Database AdministratorJanuary 2, 2018
Instructional Systems DesignerJanuary 3, 2018
Job Location : Montgomery, AL
Purchasing & Credentialing Specialist
C2 is seeking a Purchasing and Credentialing Specialist with 2 years’ experience for a great opportunity in Montgomery, AL.
For more than 28 years, C2 has developed award-winning solutions using industry best practices to enhance the performance of Government and private sector clients. We are looking for mission-oriented individuals to join our dynamic team of professionals in Montgomery, AL.
- Provide credentialing support for Credentials Program Office (CPO) Subject Matter Experts and Analysts.
- Attend regularly scheduled program status reviews.
- Generate presentation materials as required to aid in the discussion of technical issues and provide support to technical meetings/reviews.
- Provide conference agendas, meeting minutes, and tracking action Items.
- Assist Subject Matter Experts with reviewing credentials during the credential analysis process.
- Review applications provided by the CPO to ensure all required credential agency/vendor documents required have been included in the package and recommend approval/disapproval to the CPO based on the contractor’s findings.
- Make payments to the credential agency/vendor for the approved cost of the exam.
- Purchase credential exams on an estimate of 10,000 exams per year.
- Maintain credentialing exam payment information.
- Provide and use all varieties of payment methods to pay for credentialing exams (i.e. credit card, money order, check, PayPal, electronic payment).
- Educate the credential agencies/vendors on the benefit of using the electronic portal to request payment for credential exams.
- Provide data input and reports related to the program.
- Provide subject matter expertise to customers and education center staff.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in credentialing programs as well as an understanding of civilian credentialing and its relates to enlisted career fields/specialties.
- Experience using various methods for the assessment of training processes and systems.
- Experience with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Project Manager).
- Excellent communication skills and clerical experience.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation to obtain a government issued CAC.
C2 Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability, or protected veteran status.