Database ManagerJanuary 2, 2018
Database AdministratorJanuary 2, 2018
Job Location : Montgomery, AL
C2 is seeking an IAT lvl 2 certified Senior Web Administrator with 2 years’ experience for a great opportunity in Montgomery, AL.
For more than 28 years, C2 has developed award-winning solutions using industry best practices to enhance the performance of Government and private sector clients. We are looking for mission-oriented individuals to join our dynamic team of professionals in Montgomery, AL.
- Perform day-to-day operational processing in a manner that meets reliability requirements.
- Responsible for installing, configuring, patching and upgrading existing and future Web Services.
- Coordinate with the Hardware Configuration Manager and the Support Division to ensure adequate bandwidth and response time for users and adequate network connections through performance analysis and reporting.
- Provide technical input to the Hardware Configuration manager, contingency operations plan, and recovery activities for all major AISs including support systems and/or critical applications.
- Perform day-to-day operational processing to meet user reliability requirements and organizational business needs.
- Review, coordinate and implement NOTAMS, AFCERTS, and any other top down guidance (i.e., DOD, AF and AETC) for all software applications.
- Notify Division Leaders of any pending outages in terms of system impact and authenticate system availability following outages.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Oracle Web Logic, OC4J, Apache, RHEL 5/6, Oracle SQL-PL/SQL, JAVA, HTML, ASP, C, Windows Server 2008 +, SQL Server 2008+, and Shell Scripting.
- Must hold IAT lvl 2 certification.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation to obtain a government issued CAC.
C2 Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability, or protected veteran status.