||Air Education Training Command (AETC) Immersive Learning Agreement – Basic Ordering Agreement (BOA) for Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) environments, Big-Data Analytics, and Cloud Services
||This BOA will create further innovation and adaptability to the ever-changing environment of training, incorporating virtual reality to allow for more on hands experience in controlled environments, and continued expanding on the capabilities of Cloud based services.
|Contract Types at the Task Order Level
- Time and Material
- Labor Hour
- Firm Fixed Price
- Develop commercial level Cloud based services, such as Software as a Service (Saas), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and Platform as a Service (PaaS); Live, Virtual and Constructive (LVC) training; and Research & Development in Non-Commercial capacities to develop, deploy, enhance, and maintain information at multiple classification levels and within hybrid cloud architectures.
Produce a LVC Training environment using the below technologies:
- Extended Reality (XR) – all real-and-virtual combined environments and human-machine interactions
- Mixed Reality (MR), referring to a blend of physical and virtual worlds to produce new environment that includes both real and computer-generated objects
- Virtual Reality (VR), referring to a computer- generated simulation interacting within an artificial three-dimensional environment
- Augmented Reality (AR), referring to interactive experience of real-world environment enhanced by computer-generated perceptual information, potentially across multiple sensory modalities
|Period of Performance
||July 2021 – July 2026