||HCaTS is a Government-Wide, Multiple Award, Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (MA-IDIQ) task order contract vehicle for customized training and development, human capital strategy, and customized organizational performance improvement services.
|HCaTS Contract Benefits
- Available to all Government agencies
- Streamlined ordering procedures
- Broad scope that can include ancillary non-IT professional services
- Customer agency control of procurement and implementation
- Flexibility in procurement approach and use of ODCs
- Limited number of pre-screened expert contractors with proven successful performance
- CONUS and OCONUS contracts at any clearance level
- Contract Ceiling Amount: $5.75 Billion
- Period of Performance: 5-year base, one 5-year option (FY 2017-2027)
|Contract Types at the Task Order Level
- Fixed Price (all types)
- Cost Reimbursement (all types)
- Time and Materials, and Labor Hour
Task orders may also combine more than one contract type. In addition, task orders may include incentives, performance-based measures, multi-year or option periods, and commercial or non-commercial items.
|Operating Costs Associated with the Management and Administration
||Contract Access Fee (CAF). Federal agencies have the flexibility to determine fair and reasonable pricing for their requirements.
- Customized Training and Development Services
- Customized Human Capital Strategy Services
- Customized Organizational Performance Improvement
- Direct Acquisition: GSA issues a Delegation of Procurement Authority to the customer agency Ordering Contracting Officer (OCO), who performs the acquisition; or
- Assisted Acquisition: OPM performs the acquisition on behalf of the customer agency and provides post-award support, as negotiated with the customer. An Inter-Agency Agreement is required.
||HCaTS Pool 1 Contract GS02Q16DCR0006
HCaTS Pool 2 Contract GS02Q16DCR00039
|Media & Brochures
||Learn more about HCaTS
|Contractor Key Personnel POC Information