Instructor Flight EngineerAugust 10, 2017
Senior Personnel PsychologistSeptember 7, 2017
Minimum Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Job Location : Arlington, VA
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and address shortfalls with the SAPR 5-year Training Plan in consultation with the SAPR Training Branch and COR. The 5-year Training Plan will be developed by the Training Branch.
- Review and develop comprehensive initial and annual training for installation SAPR personnel. Installation SAPR personnel are defined as: Sexual Assault Response Coordinators (SARCs), Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Victim Advocates (SAPR VAs), Volunteer Victim Advocates (VVAs) and Alternate SARCs.
- Develop, enhance or revise annual SAPR training, in collaboration with AF SAPR Training.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Instructional Design and curriculum development
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in sexual assault response, violence prevention or advocacy and experience with DoD or USAF SAPR Programs
C2 Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability, or protected veteran status.