Instructional Systems DesignerJuly 7, 2016
Business Development InternNovember 5, 2017
Minimum Qualification : Master’s Degree
Job Location : Washington, DC
The Senior Personnel Psychologist is responsible for providing technical expertise in the development and administration of testing and assessment instruments, as well as programmatic guidance and support to management and stakeholders. Typical interactions will be with management, Course Specialists, Instructional Systems Designers (ISDs), and content subject matter experts (SMEs).
- Participate in research studies to evaluate the effectiveness of existing HR systems and tools, and consult with or advise management of conclusions and recommendations.
- Apply knowledge of test theory, psychometric methodology, and statistics to research and analyze HR data related to hiring, retention, and workforce analysis.
- Design and draft revisions of policies and operating procedures as they relate to human capital initiatives for Government approval.
- Draft technical and non-technical reports, white papers, memos, and other documentation on a weekly to monthly basis.
- Advise the Government to ensure mandated laws, rules, and regulations are properly assessed for potential impact on work initiatives.
- Develop and validate personnel assessment tools for selection and/or promotion purposes.
- Provide project management support involving the resolution of complex issues, establishing and maintaining timelines, monitoring project work activities, and communicating progress and status.
- Assist in the collection and analysis of data using qualitative and quantitative strategies to draw practical conclusions and answer research questions.
- Assist in conducting meetings, workshops, trainings, and briefings related to HRR initiatives on a weekly to monthly basis.
- PhD in I/O Psychology with at least 6 years of experience, OR Master’s Degree in I/O Psychology with at least 14 years of experience
- Functions are primarily performed in an office setting. Must be able to remain in a stationary position working at a computer at least 50% of the time. Must be able to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. Must be able to communicate with customers via phone, email and in person.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong emphasis on delivering quality/timely customer service to internal/external customers
- Timeliness, accuracy, and quality of work
- Leadership, ownership, relationship management, collaboration, and teambuilding skills
C2 Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability, or protected veteran status.